The learning module is based on the internationalisation tool – the Internationalisation Center St.Petersburg
The training courses “Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship in the Creative Economy” as one of the events of the Center for Internationalisation. The four-day course is intended for those people who want to start their own business in the creative industry. The activity gives the opportunity to acquire the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge of doing business. All the participants will start from the very beginning and go through all the main steps of establishing a business, taking into account the peculiarities of the creative industry. During four days, the participants of the event attended seminars, creative workshops as well as independent work to consolidate the material received. The responsible organisers and two speakers coordinate the course of the event. After the event, an e-mail is sent with congratulations on the course completion and the request for feedback.
The Competition of Creative and Innovative Projects developed with the use of virtual and augmented reality techhnologies.
The main priority of the competition is to support the development of creative industries and innovations by stimulating the use of modern solutions in the field of VR/AR. The purpose of the competition is to support young talents, specialists involved in the development of entertainment and educational gaming applications created in virtual and augmented reality; creation of conditions for creative search, provided by new technological opportunities.
International Conference of Virtual and Augmented Reality Technologies in Creative Industries.
The Conference, held within the framework of the Internationalisation Center activities, is intended to be the final stage of the events piloting within the Creative Ports project. The event is aimed at experience exchange, support and development of creative industries, as well as summing up the results of the Internationalisation Center activities, including the Competition of Creative and Innovative projects developed with the use of virtual and augmented reality technologies. Knowledge exchange is planned on following issues:
• issues of CCI support and development in the countries of the Baltic Sea region
• issues of development and application of VR/AR technologies, including CCI sphere
• areas of VR/AR technology use in CCI
• application of virtual reality technology in CCI and other industries: educational projects, projects for the preservation of cultural heritage, archaeological projects, ensuring safety at work
• successful experience of VR technologies use in CCI, including the experience of museums, galleries, theaters
• summing up the results of the "The Competition of Creative and Innovative projects developed with the use of virtual and augmented reality technologies”