European and Russian experts in the field of VR/AR technologies in cultural and creative industries (CCI) will gather together to discuss which possibilities VR/AR give to CCI, demonstrate the most successful cases, exchange experience, discuss the measures of support and development of CCIs in the Baltic Sea Region and summarize the results of the project activities such as the competition of innovative and creative projects with the use of virtual and augmented reality technologies. Experts from DE:HIVE Institute at the University of Applied Sciences (Berlin) will perform a special workshop on the possibilities of using innovative technologies for the preservation and development of cultural heritage.
During the Conference the following issues will be discussed:
- successful experience in the application of virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR) technologies in creative industries, including the experience of museums, galleries, theaters
- application of AR / VR technology in near-creative and other industries: education, culture, production, archeology and more;
- support and development of creative industries in the countries of the Baltic region
- challenges in the process of development and application of VR / AR technologies
- summing up the results of the Competition of Creative and Innovative Projects developed with the use of virtual and augmented reality technologies
If you are interested, please contact: bozyreva[at]iac.spb.ru